9/08/2008

This is Exactly Why You Should Make This Your Homepage!

I use this blog as my own Homepage and would highly recommend you do, too! There's so much "fluff" on most homepages, or just too much hard news...I need things to feed my brain, not drain it!

And I just clicked on one of the new articles that were here waiting for me this morning from www.earlytorise.com and this reader was saying the same thing:


Reader Feedback: "Every article, no matter how big or small, contains such informational treasures..."

“Each morning when I open my e-mail inbox, I look forward to reading Early to Rise. Every article, no matter how big or small, contains such informational treasures that I often forward the e-zine to others within my company. And I’ve got other people hooked! In the lunchroom, we now have discussions about articles in ETR, rather than the latest tragedy in the news or what happened on television the night before. It makes a huge difference in our attitude at work.

“Thank you, Early to Rise. Keep up the wonderful work!”

Krista L. Ellis

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

But she had to go through her e-mail to find it...make this your Homepage and you'll have Early to Rise articles at your fingertips throughout the day, as well as a host of other great information!


No comments: