9/14/2008

A Treasure of a Museum in Florence, Italy

I was lucky to have found this very amazing, yet not well-known museum in Florence when doing research for a trip in 2002. We are going to Florence with another couple in October and I was at a loss because I couldn't remember its name. But thanks to the internet I was able to find it again!

Even if you can't make a trip to Florence any time soon, just looking at the amazing photos and reading about the man who collected all of this is well worth your time. Look at the new releases as well and click on the photos they posted about renovations to different rooms.

So check it out the Stibbert Museum and be sure to remember to visit it if you're ever in Florence...it's a little off the beaten track, but well worth the effort!

BTW, if anyone has any favorite places in Paris, Venice, Florence (and surrounding area), and Rome I'd love your tips! I've been to all before, but I'm always looking for something new and unusual!

No comments: