9/21/2008

Visting My Daughter and Have Been Banned From Using Her Computer!

Sorry for the lack of a new post...I'm visiting my daughter and she hates when I'm on the computer at her house! Of course, we're just hanging around, not doing anything special, but as soon as I start to gravitate towards her computer she tells me I'm not allowed on it.

I've blogged about this before, but I really do spend a lot of time on the computer. And both my husband and daughter tell me I'm on it too much, that I'm ignoring them. Sometimes I understand their point of view. But if I'm mentally bored I'm drawn to it. And when they're watching a movie like Spiderman that doesn't engage me, why shouldn't I get on the internet?

So I'm sneaking on now because she's out doing an errand and my husband is watching football. And I'm anxious to see what I've missed in the last couple of days, not "news" but articles, ideas, thoughts.

So I'm off to spend some quality time with the internet and will report back with what I find of interest!

No comments: